BE A HOSTING HERO THIS SUMMER
YOU COULD WIN+ 1 OF 10 CATERED SUMMER PARTIES.
ONE PRIZE PER WEEK, 10 PRIZES TO BE WON.
Prize includes $500 in Pickle Barrel catered food to host your ultimate summer party. Take a picture of your new summer dish, post it on instagram, follow and tag @thepicklebarrel with the hashtag #pbsummer19 in order to be eligible for one entry in our contest. See rules below.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!
of Week 4
of Week 5
of Week 6
of Week 7
of Week 8
of Week 9
of Week 10
Pickle Barrel Fresh Tastes Inspired By Summer
Summer Instagram Contest Rules
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Pickle Barrel Ltd. with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate: Follow @thepicklebarrel on Instagram. If you do not have an Instagram account, sign up here for free: www.instagram.com. Take a picture of your new summer dish, post it on Instagram, follow and tag @thepicklebarrel with the hashtag #pbsummer19. Upon completion of these steps, you will receive one entry into the contest. To enter without purchase, take a picture of yourself at a Pickle Barrel restaurant, with a post about what your favourite Pickle Barrel summer dish is, post it on Instagram, follow and tag @thepicklebarrel with the hashtag #pbsummer19. To be eligible to win, be sure your profile is not set to private. Limit of one entry per person per day.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to residents of Ontario, who are over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Prize: Ten (10) $500.00 (CAD) Pickle Barrel Catered Parties. The Prize is worth $500.00 (Canadian Dollars) and consists of this denomination in Pickle Barrel Catered food. Prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted unless at the discretion of Pickle Barrel Ltd. If a winner lives outside of an area where Pickle Barrel catered food can be delivered, Pickle Barrel Ltd. can substitute the prize at their own discretion. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Contest Timing and Draw dates: This contest will run from June 20, 2019 until August 29, 2019. Pickle Barrel Ltd. will select one (1) weekly winner by a random draw from all eligible entries received for that week based on the following schedule:
Week 1: June 20 – 27, 2019 (Winner selected: June 28, 2019)
Week 2: June 28 – July 4 (Winner selected: July 5, 2019)
Week 3: July 5 – 11, 2019 (Winner selected: July 12, 2019)
Week 4: July 12 – 18 (Winner selected: July 19, 2019)
Week 5: July 19 – 25 (Winner selected: July 26, 2019)
Week 6: July 26 – August 1 (Winner selected: August 2, 2019)
Week 7: August 2 – 8 (Winner selected: August 9, 2019)
Week 8: August 9 – 15 (Winner selected: August 16, 2019)
Week 9: August 16 – 22 (Winner selected: August 23, 2019)
Week 10: August 23 – 29 (Winner selected: August 30, 2019)
The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received.
This contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
6. Notification: The prize winner will be notified via direct message. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
7. Conditions: Pickle Barrel Ltd. assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules, completed and correctly answered a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question. All winners consent to the use of their first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Pickle Barrel Ltd. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release Pickle Barrel Ltd. responsibility for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.